The Government of Andhra Pradesh has taken a new step to decrease the unemployment scale in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The new young & Dynamic Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh SRI. Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy has promised to the citizens of rural areas of employing them Under the Name of GRAMA VOLUNTEER at the time of taking oath as the C.M of Andhra Pradesh State.
The new C.M of Andhra Pradesh has announced 4 lakh jobs to provide the youth of rural areas under the scheme of Grama Volunteer. Under these 4 lakh, eligible candidates will be selected for this Grama Volunteer job. This job is maintained by the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj and Rural Development department.
Check the info about release of AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019:
Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Rural Department has released the notification for the recruitment of Grama/ Ward volunteer post. The A.P Government is showing to increase employment in women also, which will be a women empowerment. So, under Grama volunteer post the women/girls having 50% of Quota to apply for this job. Candidate can apply the post by visiting the official website. The official website is gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
Pay scale or Village Volunteer (Grama Volunteer) Salary: –
The selected candidates pay scale is monthly of Rs.5000/-.
How to Apply Grama/ ward volunteer post: –
- The interested candidates can post through submitting the application form. The application form can be submitted in two modes either online or offline mode. The candidate who chooses offline mode can get the application form from the concerned department and should have to fill all the required empty fields and submit the application to the respective office along with the relevant documents.
- If the applicant applies the post in the online mode then, the candidate has to follow the below procedure.
- Firstly the aspirants should have visits the official website gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
- Select the option “Apply Now” then a declaration window will open select the tab “I Accept”
- Now enter the related details and select the Check Button to verify that you are eligible or not for the post.
- Now another web page opens in that enter the Aadhar card followed by captcha to obtain OTP. If you don’t have Aadhar card then select the option “Aadhar not available” then you redirected to another page where you have to enter your mobile number to get OTP followed by the captcha and after getting OTP to enter it in an empty cell and click on submit button.
- Now you have successfully registered for application, now enter the all details in the required field and upload scanned documents and select the submit button.
- Before submission get review the application form and after submission of the form, take the print out of the successfully filled form for the future reference.
Documents to be required for Online application registration: –
The following documents to be enclosed along with the application form and these documents should bring at the time of document verification with photocopy at the related verification center.
- S.C/ H.S.C mark sheet and certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Aadhar card
- The community issued by the competent authority
- Domicile certificate issued by the competent authority
- Medical certificate if the candidate is physically handicapped
Application fee: –
There is no application fee for any of the category aspirants to apply the Grama Volunteer application form.
Eligibility criteria for Grama Volunteer: –
To apply the post you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria of this exam. If the candidate did not check the eligibility criteria and qualify the exam, at the time of verification the candidate may be rejected. So, check the eligibility criteria before applying the application form according to Educational and age factors. The eligibility criteria for the Grama volunteer exam are as follows.
Educational Criteria: –
The educational criteria differ concerning the locality of the candidates. The educational qualification as per the notification as follows:
|Candidate from rural area||
|Candidate nativity from Town||
|Candidate from tribal||
10th/ S.S.C class
Age limit: –
The candidates who are going to apply the application form should have the age between 18-35 years at the time of recruitment.
Nativity criteria: –
The candidates who are appearing for the exam are eligible from their village only for rural areas and from their locality ward only in Urban/ Cities.
Application Status Check online:-
The candidates who successfully submitted the Grama volunteer application form can check the status of application or track the application status. The government has given this opportunity of the service. In order to check the status of the applied application form the aspirant must have the application number and date of birth which was entered at the time of filling. Now, visit the official website and select the application status option and enter the all relevant credentials in the empty fields. Then you will find a new web page about the application form status.
Submit your review
The way you have mentioned all the details in the application is extremely at a high level with these candidates will get complete details
when I get to know about this notification I have a lot of question on my mind but when I read this article am clear with my aim. so thank you for helping me to achieve my aim
When I discuss this with my friends they have no idea about this notification then I get to know about this I get to know entire information
The article is very good to understand
very much satisfied with this article.
way of the sentence is excellent. thank you for providing these articles.
very good. each and every sentence is mentation
The way the articles have provided even 10th class student can understand easily
am very much confuse in date but when I read all the article this website and am clear with this information
I was confused about the application. but after reading this article I get to know completely.
The information which is provided in this article is more than useful.
I am satisfied with this notification and am ready to apply for this notification.
In this article, all the things have mentioned clearly about each and everything in simple sentences. Thanks for these articles.
actually, I was confused with the eligibility but after reading this article know I am clear with the eligibility. Thanks sir
actually, I was unable to find the eligibility but after reading this article am clear with the eligibility. Thanks, sir
thank you for providing the qualification in this post. and these articles are good and why because the way sentence formation is good
Thank you for the menattion age also. am 33 years know. Thanks once again.
In these articles, all the things are mention with simple words so thanks for these articles.
The best part of these articles is words are very simple to thank you sir/madam for making so easy to understand this article
This article is very good and the way the sentence is formed is more than my expectation.